- Syrian refugee detonated a suicide bomb outside a music festival in southern Germany on Sunday night.
- 3 serious injures among 12.
- 27 years old Syrian was known to the police was killed.
- 2.500 attended the festival, attacker also had ticket however was not allowed to enter, therefore detonated outside.
- Bomber was rejected in asylum and was not allowed to go back to the war zone by German policy.
- Known to the police for drug crimes.
- Furthermore, there were 2 suicide attempts before the bombing.
- The way backpack was packed including many metal splinters could cause a lot of death and injuries.