- Gunman has reportedly shot a doctor before turning the gun on himself.
- Location: Benjamin Franklin University Hospital in the southwestern neighbourhood of Steglitz.
- Police said shots were fired around 1pm local time.
- Shooting follows four other attacks in Germany since 18 July that have left 10 people dead and dozens injured.
- Shooting occurred around 1 p.m. on Tuesday at the mouth, jaw and face surgery unit of the Benjamin-Franklin Hospital in the southwestern district of Steglitz.
- The shooter was a patient at the hospital and the murder took place during a consultation on the fourth floor of the hospital.
- The doctor is said to be a senior dental surgeon and a father of two.