- Racially motivated attack on a mosque in the UK.
- Rocks were thrown the window of the Yeovil Islamic Centre in Somerset during the evening of 15 July.
- The National Police Chiefs’ Council reported nearly 6,200 separate hate crime incidents in the four weeks since 16 June.
- The latest figures suggested there were 3,001 offences in the first two weeks of July, down six per cent compared to the previous fortnight, but still 20 per cent higher than the same period last year.
– Every action has a reaction, terrorism in Europe, causes tensions between non-Muslims and Muslims.