05/09/2016 from Ukraine
• According to Afghan official, a suicide car bomber picked up a residential area in Kabul as a target of his attack late at night.
• An explosion happened in neighborhood of Shar-e Now, or New City, area around 11 p.m. on Monday, also, gunfire was reported and still is happening.
• The spokesman for the Ministry of Interior Sediq Sediqqi says that target of the attack was not identified immediately. Furthermore, after the explosion, two more attackers reported to enter one of the buildings in the area.
• Police says no word of casualties yet. However, target of the attack considered to be one of guest houses where foreigners and diplomats reside.
• Major roads were blocked by the police in the area.