02/09/2016 from Turkey
- A female police officer is critically injured after she was stabbed in the throat in a Paris suburb, it has been reported.
- The attacker was shot dead by police following the incident, which happened in the Vincennes area of this city this morning.
- Le Figaro newspaper reported that a 29-year-old man stabbed a policewoman after he first tried to attack a nurse.
- When officers arrived at the scene, the man turned on the policeman and reportedly injured her throat.
- According to local media reports the attacker was killed by police amid an exchange of gunfire.